Garcinia Cambogia – What you need to know about this extract
Garcinia cambogia herbal supplement has been advertised in online ads and offers along with being advertised on several talk shows.
All of these are endorsing it as a weight loss supplement along with a variety of other health benefits. After reading all about it you decide you want to try it, especially if it is going to help you lose some of those extra stubborn pounds.
There are certain guidelines you should follow before you buy garcinia cambogia to ensure you get the right supplement.
Here is the guideline you should follow before you make that purchase.
- First and foremost, look for an all natural product that is made in the United States
- Look at the dosage and make sure that it tells you to take the correct amount. If you take a dosage that is too high you could have possible side effects and if the dosage is not enough you will not get all the benefits
- Make sure that it is sixty percent HCA, which stands for hydroxycitric acid. This comes from the rind of the garcinia cambogia fruit and is what helps to block the storage of fat in your body and suppresses your appetite. If it is any less this means that it is not as potent and will not give you the effects you desire.
- To make sure before you buy garcinia cambogia that it has the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) symbol. This will tell you that it has been manufactured in a registered FDA facility.
- Look to make sure that it contains no preservatives, no binders, no fillers, or artificial ingredients. You want the purest form you can buy.
- To help increase the bioavailability that will in turn increase the effectiveness of the herbal supplement, look for one that contains Calcium and Potassium.
Before you buy garcinia cambogia make sure that you take the time to read the label to make sure it follows these guidelines.
Facts about Garcinia Cambogia Extract
Before you know what the right garcinia cambogia dosage is it is important to know why you should take the right dosage. When people buy garcinia cambogia they are doing so because of the health benefits that it offers and they do not want to experience any side effects. These are two reasons why it is important to know the correct dosage and how and when to take the herbal supplement. Taking too much could cause potential side effects and too little will possibly not give you the right benefits.
One benefit of this herbal supplement is that it helps to suppress your appetite so as with any appetite suppressant you need to take it before you eat with eight to twelve ounces of water at least thirty to sixty minutes before two main meals. By taking it thirty tosixty minutes before you eat it will give the active ingredients time to trick your body into thinking it is full before you take your first bite.
Garcinia Cambogia Reviews and Dosage
Be sure that you read the label to see what the right garcinia cambogia dosage is for the product you are using. You could also contact your physician to see how much is right for you based on your metabolism and weight because not all bodies are made the same. Typically you should take between five hundred and one thousand milligrams of sixty percent HCA a day but some say that you can take as few as three hundred milligrams and as high as fifteen hundred milligrams. This is why it is important to talk to your physician to get the right dosage.
Most garcinia cambogia supplements that you can purchase are packaged so that you will get a controlled dosage somewhere between these limits. No two people are alike so you may have to adjust your garcinia cambogia dosage to get the benefits that you want without side effects.